Πέμπτη 14 Μαΐου 2009

Eurovision 2009 Bulgaria SF1 -Krassimir Avramov Illusion -HQ STEREO

Video:

Performer: Krassimir Avramov
Song title: Illusion
Song writer(s): Krassimir Avramov, William Tabanau, Casie Tabanau
Song composer(s): Krassimir Avramov, William Tabanau ...



Lyrics

Give me, give me your time
Show me, show me you’re mine
Give me, give me your time
Show me, show me you’re mine
All I want is your touch
Baby, I need you so much!
Show… me… all I’ve never seen
Wrong, it feels so wrong
To be a part from afar
Your lips can solve it for me
You don’t know how
You don’t know where… to go
Give me, give me your time
Show me, show me you’re mine
Caus I want your touch
Baby, I need you so much!
Give me, give me your time
Show me, show me you’re mine
All I want is your touch
Baby, I need you so much!
So much!
------------------------------------------------

Biography

Krassimir was born in the small Bulgarian town of Sliven, but later on moved to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, where he studied and worked. Therefore, Krassimir has the modesty of a small- town boy combined with a big-city spirit for success.

A graduate of the National Academy for Theatrical and Film Arts (NATFIZ), he trained in pantomime under the guidance of the famous Professor Vassil Indzhev. But Krassimir, being blessed with a very rare and unique male voice, the tenor-altino, could not stay silent for long. His 1997 debut album, Silent Voices topped the pop charts in Bulgaria. One year later Krassimir’s journey would continue in the entertainment capital of the world, Los Angeles, California.

At the 2005 L.A. Music Awards, Krassimir received an honor previously bestowed upon such music notables as Gwen Stefani, Korn and Black-Eyed Peas: he won Superstar of the Year for his 2005 album Popera. Krassimir celebrated with a standing-room solo concert at Hollywood’s home of the Oscars, the prestigious Kodak Theatre. The audience gathered at the venue witnessed his bending and blending of musical genres – a synergy of classical and pop music called “popera.”

According to an old saying, one is defined by the company he keeps. Therefore, it is important to note that in December 2008, Krassimir is featured in the album The Best Pop-Opera 2009, Volume 2 alongside pop opera virtuosos like Jose Carreras and Mario Frangoulis. Krassimir’s song Memories was selected for the pilot single in the prestigious album.

7 σχόλια:

  1. XALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. EYXARISTOUME GIA TO 12ARI BOULGARIA!!!!!!!11111

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. metafrazw:Bulgaria,thanks for 12 points!!!

    Greece!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. bori na ine xalia tragoudi alla mas edose 12pontous!gi auto mi lete tpt!ante!

    grece 4for ever!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. ccording to an old saying, one is defined by the company he keeps. Therefore, it is important to note that in December 2008, Krassimir is featured in the album The Best Pop-Opera 2009, Volume 2 alongside pop opera virtuosos like Jose Carreras and Mario Frangoulis. Krassimir’s song Memories was selected for the pilot single in the prestigious album.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I found this blog very useful for me. Thanks for your sharing and specially for this great article.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Please do not include any trademarks in your comments, as I will have to delete them. Trademarks that allowed, is Eurovision and all TV broadcasters taking part on it.